Die Seite packshot-creator.com wird von SYSNEXT herausgegeben, Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, registriert unter SIRET 80540114800020 und unter der Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer FR 95805401148, mit Sitz in Frankreich unter folgender Anschrift: 6 rue A. Raynaud, 92300 Levallois-Perret. Die direkte und dauerhafte Lagerung für die Bereitstellung der öffentlichen Seite wird von Sysnext vorgesehen.
- Herausgeber: Sysnext
- Kontakt: [email protected]
- Anschrift: Siteground.com
The packshot-creator.com website targets businesses in order to offer them their range of products.
- Any person with access to the packshot-creator.com Web site must, prior to consulting any information contained therein, take notice of the conditions upon accessing the site.
- Any subsequent visits to Web site pages following the present page imply the user’s awareness of the terms and conditions in this disclaimer.
- All information contained on the packshot-creator.com Web site does not constitute in any way an offer, nor is it an offer to purchase or an offer of sale, unless stated to the contrary.
SYSNEXT reserves the right to modify and update access terms at any moment and without prior notice. It is recommended that the latest version of conditions be consulted on a regular basis.
The packshot-creator.com Web site, especially of which, all visual elements, whether trade-marked or registered otherwise, or accompanied with the symbols ™, ® or ©, as well as the presentation and contents of all articles, press releases, and generally any information found on the Web site, is the exclusive property of SYSNEXT or third parties with which agreements have been concluded permitting distribution. The user does not have the right to reproduce, to broadcast or to exploit by any means the information without prior expressed consent of SYSNEXT.
Design and development of the Web site: 36 Pixels
- SYSNEXT will not be held liable for any direct or indirect losses incurred as a result of accessing or using the Web site or the information found therein, regardless of their nature.
- SYSNEXT makes its best efforts to provide up-to-date information on its Web site. All information viewed by persons accessing the Web site has been selected at a prescribed date. The information found on the Web site reflects the opinion held at the time of its production and not at the time of its access.
- Timely information updates may not have been performed due to technical or other reasons.
- SYSNEXT is not to be held responsible for any error or omission. Any update, new service offer or new feature improving or enhancing one or more existing information contents will be subject to the conditions presented herein.
- SYSNEXT declines all responsibility regarding decisions and methods of execution taken by users on the sole strength of the information published on the site.
- SYSNEXT declines all responsibility in the event of damages incurred by the user due to the loss of, the deterioration of or the alteration of files, of the transmission viruses which could infect computer equipment or any other property at the time of connection and/or consultation and/or usage of the Web site.
- The user renders SYSNEXT, along with all persons implicated in the design, production and distribution of the Web site, harmless against any request, responsibility, cost and expense resulting from the violation of the present disclaimer or in relation to using the Web site.
All information and data transmitted by the user are under his sole responsibility, and the user is committed to rendering SYSNEXT harmless against all direct and indirect damages that may be incurred. Notably, the user agrees to not use space for comments unrelated to the Web site’s intent of service.
The Web site packshot-creator.com may suggest links to other Web sites, usually those of its Partners (surface links, deep links, etc.). Web sites toward which these hypertext links are directed are, unless otherwise stated, independent of the packshot-creator.com Web site.
SYSNEXT shall not be held liable for the content, products, advertisements or other elements or services offered on these Web sites.
The creation of links directed to this Web site does not require any prior authorization. However, SYSNEXT may request of the publisher of a Web site hosting these links that they be removed.
Cookies are installed on the Internet user’s workstation. Cookies help identify the user in order to facilitate future connections, specifically access to the users’ own information.
The user may decline to accept cookies by configuring his browser. However, refusing cookies may cause certain areas of the Web site to malfunction or force multiple user authentications during a single session. In addition, data collected via the Web site is used for statistical purposes.
For all information, the user is invited to contact the corporations exploiting browsers in order to obtain configuration specifications.
ANTI SPAM AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
All the data collected remain strictly confidential. The information processed are only used to send you, at your request, information about our company and our offers.
We do not sell, rent or share your information to any third party without your prior permission unless to respond to the request of legal authorities. More info.
The information you provide are exclusively used by the internal services of PackshotCreator. They aim at:
- Informing you
- Ensuring the good process of your purchasing, from the order to the delivery
- Improving our services and better satisfy you
Our file has been declared to the French Commission for Information Technology (CNIL) under the number 1563790.
In accordance with articles 39 and 40 of the French law n°78-17 of 6th January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, you are entitled for the rectification, completion, of personal data by sending an email to [email protected]